Split is very well connected to the rest of the Croatia, Europe and World by all kinds of transportation: plane, car, bus, train, boat, ferry or cruiser.
Kaštela Split International Airport
- 28 km or 25 minutes away.
Participants can get from the Airport to the Split City Centre or Hotel Lav Meridien by:
- Direct (Pleso) Line Bus – 30 minutes / 5 euros
- Local bus ‘line 37’ and ‘line 38’ - 30 minutes / 3 euros
- Private transfer – 20 minutes / 34 euros
- Taxi- 20 minutes / 45 euros
Split International Port
- for boats, ferries…
- 8 km away or 10 minutes drive
Zagreb – Split – Dubrovnik
- Split – Dubrovnik - 3,5 hour - 224 km
- Split – Trogir - 30 minutes - 24 km
- Split – Zagreb - 3 hour - 375,5 km
- Split – Rijeka - 4,5 hour - 413 km
- 170 km or 2,5 hour away car drive
- 220 km away or 3-4 hour drive by car
Split – Public Transportation and Parking
- Within the city of Split and its surroundings, there are city buses and taxi service available at any time of day or night.
- During the conference dates, large hotel parking (350 places under the roof and 35 in front of the hotel) will be available for the participants of the conference.
For any questions contact:email@example.com